Hiring Driver Types:
- Owner Operators
- Company Drivers
Haul Trailer Types:
TMC6115 SW Leland AvenueDes Moines, IA 50321
- Fuel Surcharge
- Layover Pay
- Paid Weekly
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Orientation Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance
- Retirement 401K
Hiring Teams: No
Miles Per Week: 2200
Hiring in the following states:
AL, AR, CT, DE, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, WV, and WI
Hire with a felony:
- Yes, If felony is at least 10 years old
Hire with a DUI:
- Yes, If DUI is at least 10 years old
Up to 2500.00 sign on bonus
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
TMC is one of the largest employee-owned flatbed trucking companies in the United States. With over 40 years in the flatbed industry, no other carrier has a stronger flatbed freight base or better reputation for delivering excellent service. If you are looking for a job as a flatbed driver ! drive for the best!
Why choose to drive for TMC over any other truck company?
- Culture - Ask our drivers about our respect for them. We have high expectations for our drivers and we want drivers who have high expectations for us. At TMC you are more than just a driver; you are an employee owner with a vested interest in the success of TMC. As an employee owner you share in the profits of the company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Safety - At TMC we know that your safety and the safety of the public come first. The investment we make in buying the best equipment, maintaining it vigilantly and providing the best safety features is evidenced by our outstanding CSA score.
- Training - TMC is known for its state-of-the art, thorough training program. Our program is Department of Labor certified and Department of Veterans Affairs approved. This gives transitioning military the opportunity to draw on their education benefits for up to 18 months while in the apprenticeship phase at TMC.
- Reputation - TMC is the standard bearer for flatbed companies. A TMC driver is an individual who wants to be a member of a team that strives to be the best at everything it does. Drivers here are proud that people all over the country know us by the cleanliness & sharpness of our fleet, even if they have never interacted with a truck driver. The quality of TMC's drivers, equipment and service keep the best customers coming back to us day after day
Connect with us Online: